Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Diwali...

Dear Friends,

May wish you very Happy Diwali to you and your family.Enjoy this Diwali with your close one and light the candle and fire the cracker to show divine to Goddess Laxmi.

Unfortunately i am not the lucky one to enjoy this Diwali with my friends and Family as i am very far from my Home.I really feel bad for not going home in this Diwali as this is the First time when i not joined my family for the Diwali Puja.My Mom Also miss me too in this Puja.











I am seining the Changing face of Life,earlier when we were in college then we were thinking that one we will get good job then we have enough money in our pocket to enjoy with friends and family but the time changes and even we are now earning some good amount but we don't have enough time to go back to family and friends.


 
   
Dear now the friends size also decreased with the increase of job responsibility and  job pressure.Sometime it looks like that we had become bound to Job and Job and only Job.The life enjoyment had gone somewhere and We fill our self alone when we need some to hold our hand and tells to have a walk on a sea sore and can make laugh and fill the happiness.












I always remember and miss my mom hand when i feel alone in this world.The best memories of friends and family gets reminded and some time tears comes from eye as I do miss someone whom i always feel to be most close and wanted them to hold my hand in the loneliness. 


 

Dear Friends who had enjoyed this Diwali with your closed one or Family then you are most luckiest person in this place to have a most joy able moment in this Puja.

No comments:

Post a Comment