Sunday, December 11, 2011

10th December...My Birth Day

Dear All,

Thanks for Wishing Good Luck and wishing Happy Birth Day to Me...

I am Proud of Being Friends Like you and I am very happy to share my inner expression and feeling of my this Birth Day.I don't know much English that spells Each word correct but i am writing my feeling on this.Some Will May Like or Some will Dislike but i always wanted to share my feeling to others.

I think its because there are many people who is like me.

Indeed This Birthday Will be the Best Memorable of my life because This birthday i had spent with my very lovey friends and i hope i was dreaming from almost 3 years that "God Please Allow me this Birthday with someone Special Friends".Even I don't Know how much special is that my friend.But My friend with whom i had celebrated this birthday was my dream, is my dream and i know she will again in future in my dream only but she is so special friends of mine and i am saying special means special and i don't have any word to show my friendship with her.

Even the best moment i had spent in this birth day with my beloved friends but once after leaving her from the place we had met and celebrated birthday party i don't know why. But i Become Empty and i feels my self as a loneliness in this beautiful world where every one is giving congratulation to my birthday but sometime i feel alone with all of friends also.

I Know i am not best to any ones life but i am sure that i had never done any wrong with others also.

Yesterday i feel how we grows from child to younger and now the life changes from classroom to office,Books to files and friends calls to clients calls but the bad part is that my heart is same as a child heart and i wanted to enjoy the day but i did not able to do because the friends to whom you believe is the best of your life and now friends have not much time for me.

I wanted to go back to my old days and wanted to live life happily and i wanted to get freedom from all things which makes me stop to keep my original smile.Now life is becoming so artificial that even i have tear in my eyes then also i am always smiling.

Dear in life not for just anyone become best friends and if you make them own and you cannot ignore any part or any word of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment