Monday, December 12, 2011

My Best Friend Dedicated This Song for Me....

Dear Friends,

I am Proud to say that you are my cute,Best and Lovely Friend in my life.You Know that sometime you made me cry but also at the same time you are only with me to make my crying face to smiling face.

I always Remember the day when you had dedicated this song for our forever friendship and always keep believe that this song will always true
"Too jahaa jahaa chalegaa, Meraa saayaa saath hoga"

Dear i wanted to write so many things about you but i am not finding any such word to explain you.

One thing i know about you and about my self is "You was my Dream...You are With Me... and some days You will be in Dream Only..."But i wanted to be with you always for whole life and even for a single moment i don't want to go apart from you because your are special to me and my life and also you are lucky to me.

The day you got angry with me,that day God also becomes angry with me and that day become the worst day.

No comments:

Post a Comment